Visit Indonesia

Visit Indonesia

Friday, October 10, 2008

Padang's Wedding Ceremony






Me and my wife participated in a Padang Wedding's Ceremony which was held in a house of my wife's friend, this noon, which I find most interesting. Why was it so interesting, because it was held not in a fancy way but very moderate and very homely decorated, very beautifully in a Padang decorated house as you can see it in the photos which I had taken during such wedding. There is indeed the daging rendang or the rendang meat which was combined with gule fish or fish guley which was very delecious. You can also see the young girls who wears the padang traditional dress, which is very cute. As you ate you can hear the music which was some padang songs which sounds so amazing. Me and my wife really enjoyed the Padang Wedding's Party and May God Bless the new couple which was the youngest sister of my wife's friend Desi. The Father of the bride woman was in his 76 and looks still healthy. Well that is a glance picture of a Padang Wedding's Party held in Jakarta, Condet, East Part of Jakarta, On Sunday 8 June 2008 around 12.15.00

No comments: