Visit Indonesia

Visit Indonesia

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Walking and Going by Bus In Streets of Jakarta

Well today I am fasting, I feel so weak since I am fasting, so I went back home rather earlier, and start walking through the streets.I tried to take a bajai in front of the office building, but the river offered a rather expensive rate which is Rp15.000 so I just continue on walking.

I then just follow the street of dharmawangsa and reached fatmawati street, so I keep on walking along the fatmawati street, and I really feel weak, but I still keep on walking. I then took a bus, and sit at the very back of the bus and paid around Rp2.500 because I do not have any small money so I paid the kernet ( the ticket man) Rp 50.ooo,- and get a lot of small returns and I put it in my wallet after counting it quickly.

Well there was then 2 men singing, one playing a guitar and the other one is accompanying singing. He then showed us an open plastic for us to give him some tips for their singing such song.

Well that is a glance picture of what you can watch when you walk and go by bus in the Streets of Jakarta during the afternoon after working hours. Well that is all what I want to tell you this afternoon, since as I mentioned earlier that I like to write, and tell you the story of the streets in Jakarta Indonesia.

Jakarta,

Thursday, 15 May 2008 hour :17.45 afternoon
written by Agung Supomo Suleiman

No comments: